Wedding Protocol

Weddings will take place on the first floor and as of June 2021 there is no guest limit.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Roger Holland, Trial Court Administrator.

Thank you.


Who may perform a Marriage / Civil Ceremony

Civil ceremonies by a Judge of the Court who is in good standing with the Judicial Inquiry Board or retired judge.  A ceremony may be solemnized by a priest, minister, rabbi, or other designated officiant provided they are in good standing with their religious denomination, Indian Tribe, or Native Group.